February 28, 2012

Day Fifty Six - February Twenty Eight



I was craving for something sweet and this is what I got! Arny <3 Dading's Peachy-Peachy!!! The Peachy-Peachy looks like this because I forgot I placed the box on the dashboard. While driving, the box slipped! :)


Peachy-Peachy is made from cassava and originally covered with grated coconut. Thanks to Arny <3 Dading's I discovered the cheese covered ones. I can now eat Peachy-Peachy!!! The sweetness of the cassava blends perfectly with the saltiness of the cheese! Literally.. "nanlalambot ako sa sarap!"


If you're ever in Marcos Highway, you can drop by at any of their two stores.


Marcos Highway Branch I  - beside Morning Dew Montessori, Cainta, Rizal
Marcos Highway Branch II - beside Lydia's Lechon, Cainta, Rizal

No comments: